We calculate the cost of each gift based on the relative cost of providing each type of service we provide at St Mungo’s. This enables us to offer a range of gift values and makes it possible for more people to support us through the St Mungo’s gift range.
The mungos.org/shop website uses a secure payment system to claim the donations from your credit or debit card. If you would like to pay in another way then please contact us on 020 8600 3000.
- By using mungos.org/shop, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of mungo.org/shop
- St Mungo's reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of mungos.org/shop after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- English law governs this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on mungo.org/shop, whether copyright of St Mungo's or a third party.
Use of mungo.org/shop
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use mungos.org/shop content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any mungo.org/shop content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of mungo.org/shop content requires the prior written permission of St Mungo's.
- You agree to use mungos.org/shop only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of mungo.org/shop.
- The names, images and logos identifying St Mungo's, St Mungo's online shop, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of St Mungo's and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of St Mungo's, or any other third party.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- mungos.org/shop content is provided "as is" without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- St Mungo's will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of mungo.org/shop, or St Mungo's online shop gifts.
- St Mungo's does not warrant that functions contained in mungo.org/shop content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that mungo.org/shop or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You can access other sites via links from mungo.org/shop. Some of these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in anyway for their contents.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 governs St Mungo's processing of your personal data. If you have any questions regarding this statement please contact us at St Mungo's, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8BS, UK. Our phone number is 020 8762 5500 and you can email us.
- You may request a copy of any personal information that St Mungo's has about you by contacting the Donor Relations team at the address above. Should your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by contacting us at the address given above.